4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
Andar Bahar Review
100% up to ₹10,000

Andar Bahar

Top rated games by players

Andar Bahar
Teen Patti
Dragon Tiger
Mini Flush

Top Casinos that Offer Andar Bahar

Andar Bahar: A Simple Yet Exciting Indian Card Game

You will come across a bunch of Indian casino games that are worth your time and money. Indian casino games are known by their catchy names and unique gameplay, Andar Bahar – for instance. It is an amazing card game where you need to place your bets to turn the game in your favour. The gist of the game lies in matching the card in your hand with one that is placed at the centre of the table. 

There are plenty of intriguing things that you need to learn about Andar Bahar, that’s why we have created this quick guide for you. In this article, we are going to highlight the nitty-gritty of this Indian casino card game and discover why it is so popular among the Indian gamblers.

What is Andar Bahar?

Are the poker rules too confusing for you? Are you looking for an appropriate Indian casino game? Andar Bahar is a simple and fun game that needs a combination of luck and guesswork. It is also considered a great game to boost your mental agility and decision-making skills. 

Andar Bahar is also known by the name Katti, and the game originated from Bangalore. Initially, it was popular among Southern Indian gamblers; later its popularity grew all across the nation. 

There are many reasons why this card game is ragingly popular among Indian gamblers. One of the most common features that are loved by all is that this game will never exceed 5 minutes per session. Yes, it is the perfect game for those who want to finish the game quicker. 

There is both an online and live version of this game that you can enjoy anytime and anywhere. The live version is more popular as there is an involvement of a live dealer who takes the gaming experience to the next level.

Best Betting Sites In India

Bet365
15% up to ₹4,000
Bet365 – Read Review
4.5 rating based on 5 ratings
4.50 /5.00
Bet Now
Bet365
4.5 rating based on 5 ratings
4.50 /5.00
15% up to ₹4,000
Bet365 – Read Review
Bet Now
12Bet
100% Bonus up to ₹6,000
12Bet – Read Review
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
Bet Now
12Bet
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
100% Bonus up to ₹6,000
12Bet – Read Review
Bet Now
Jeetwin
100% Up To ₹20,000
Jeetwin – Read Review
5.0 rating based on 5 ratings
5.00 /5.00
Bet Now
Jeetwin
5.0 rating based on 5 ratings
5.00 /5.00
100% Up To ₹20,000
Jeetwin – Read Review
Bet Now
Mozzart
100% Bonus up to €100
Mozzart – Read Review
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
Bet Now
Mozzart
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
100% Bonus up to €100
Mozzart – Read Review
Bet Now

Let’s Take A Look At The Rules

The game has straightforward rules making this game a big hit among the players. Being a card game, a single deck of cards is used for the game. The main objective of the game is to bet on either left (Andar) or right (Bahar). The dealer will take out a card, and you need to bet whether it contains the same value as the card on your side. 

Let’s take an example: 

A dealer picks out card three with a similar face value. Now the dealer will deal the card on each side, i.e., Andar and Bahar. The dealer will keep sorting the cards on either side until the similar dealer’s card appears on any of the sides. If you bet on Bahar, you will bag twice the amount, in case the matching card falls on the Andar side, you will lose the stake. 

The bet totally depends on the guesswork; you need to make a guess where the matching card will fall simply.

Is Andar Bahar A Legit Game?

When someone thinks about Andar Bahar, the image of flashy casinos come in front of you. Drafting laws for online games have indeed been challenging, not just in India, but anywhere in the world. The restrictions and protective measures taken on online games are simply meant to reduce the cases of cyber breaches and conning. Games like Andar Bahar also had to go through plenty of legalities. 

There are regulations and provisions, making them legal for both online and offline platforms. It is also important to understand that Indian gambling laws are under probation process, so they are subject to change. It would be better to check the gaming laws and regulations before you decide to invest your money on games like Andar Bahar.

Best Tips For Andar Bahar

Even though it’s a simple game, a few tips up your sleeve will help you win the game. 

  • Learn The Basic Rules and Terms: For starters, you need to begin with learning the rules and terms of the game. 
  • Check Out The Variations: There are different variations for Andar Bahar, make sure you choose the most convenient one. 
  • Place Smarter Bets: There’s no brainer in placing bets; it’s either right or left. The side receiving the first card has a 51.5% chance of winning, and the other side has 48.5%. 

Manage Your Bankroll: It is a general thumb rule to manage your bankroll smartly. Don’t fall into the dearth of addiction and lose all your money.

Top rated games by players

All You Need to Know About Sport

Dapibus donec a. Sollicitudin ultrices placerat aliquam, felis Quisque congue pretium donec turpis interdum. Sapien. Parturient vitae felis cursus taciti, consectetuer eleifend aptent consequat semper mi ipsum posuere. Ad sollicitudin.

Torquent curae; nam vitae convallis. Lacinia Vestibulum lorem scelerisque ipsum suspendisse suscipit inceptos mi bibendum, conubia Habitant. Auctor vel egestas parturient tellus ante tortor magnis ante nec facilisi risus quis.

Best Betting Sites In India

Bet365
15% up to ₹4,000
Bet365 – Read Review
4.5 rating based on 5 ratings
4.50 /5.00
Bet Now
Bet365
4.5 rating based on 5 ratings
4.50 /5.00
15% up to ₹4,000
Bet365 – Read Review
Bet Now
12Bet
100% Bonus up to ₹6,000
12Bet – Read Review
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
Bet Now
12Bet
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
100% Bonus up to ₹6,000
12Bet – Read Review
Bet Now
Jeetwin
100% Up To ₹20,000
Jeetwin – Read Review
5.0 rating based on 5 ratings
5.00 /5.00
Bet Now
Jeetwin
5.0 rating based on 5 ratings
5.00 /5.00
100% Up To ₹20,000
Jeetwin – Read Review
Bet Now
Mozzart
100% Bonus up to €100
Mozzart – Read Review
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
Bet Now
Mozzart
4.0 rating based on 5 ratings
4.00 /5.00
100% Bonus up to €100
Mozzart – Read Review
Bet Now

In Summary

Among all the Indian casino games, Andar Bahar is the most simple and straightforward game you can play. It is easy to play a card game, where you need to bet on either Andar and Bahar side of the deal that will supposedly match the dealer’s card. In this Andar Bahar guide, we have tried to cover all the information you need to know about this game. Make sure to check the gambling laws and regulations and select the best gambling site to play.

100% Up to ₹10000
Play now

Frequently asked questions

How can I earn money from Andar Bahar?
It gambling game variant where you need to bet money. You win a round by betting on the side that gets a card identical to the joker. Once the joker has been selected, you need to bet either on Andar or Bahar. The dealer will deal the cards to Andar and Bahar and the player betting on the side that gets the matching card will win.
How do you play on Andar Bahar online?
Andar Bahar online is even more convenient to play; you just need to stake chips that you can buy from the casino platform. You need to bet on either of the two outcomes.
Why is understanding the odds important for the Andar Bahar game?
The winning odds of Andar Bahar is 50/50. A majority of players play this game for fun and of course for some extra cash. However, in case you want to get any deeper into the game, it would be best to learn about the odds. It is said that the longer the game continues, the better the chances for matching cards. By learning the odds, you will be able to understand the odds.